The project scope consists of the refurbishment of the existing Ground Floor Reception and Central Entrance Foyer in a live environment at Kings Building, Arran Quay, Dublin 7.
Working tightly with the lead architectural practice to fully coordinate the MEP design with the bespoke architectural ceiling and joinery structures ahead of contraction allowed for the delivery of a very tight 12 week fit out programme.
The installation of a KNX Lighting control system allowed for automated complex Lighting scenes that complement the key architectural features and create different “moods” for the space depending on time and day.
- Strip out and disposal of existing redundant Electrical engineering services.
- New Emergency lighting Installation.
- New General lighting Installation.
- New General Services & Part new Structured Cabling Installation.
- Replacement of existing Fire Alarm cabling & field Devices.
- New Leak Detection System.
- New Speedlane Turnstiles System.
- New Access control installation.
- New CCTV installation.
- New Intruder Alarm installation.
- New AV & Audio Systems.
- Strip out and disposal of existing redundant mechanical engineering services.
- New above ground soils and waste services to all appliances and connection to existing landlord system.
- New domestic water services installation to tenant appliances.
- Installation of new fan coil units and amendments to LPHW and CHW pipework to suit new layouts.
- Relocation of existing FCUs serving spaces outside of scope.
- Installation of new secondary air ductwork, diffusers and grilles to tenant areas.
- Alterations to existing BMS system to cater for new layouts.
- Reinstatement of hand held fire extinguisher equipment to the tenant area with signage.