The building consists of a two storey custom built restaurant complete with 2 no - kitchens on different floors. Each floor has its own toilet and back of house areas, including prep kitchen, refrigerated rooms and staff areas. The M& E value is approx €450,000.
Design and co-ordination of M&E services within restrictive spaces and visual demands of client and interior designers.
The handover of a successful and visually appealing space whilst working through the challenges of Covid and lockdown.
We worked closely with the client and interior designers to ensure we delivered a space that would provide a pleasant experience in regards to lighting and thermal aspects of the build.
- New electrical supply with CT metering General services and small power to all areas including 2 no restaurant kitchens, two restaurant floors with dumb waiter, associated restrooms and back of house areas.
- LED lighting throughout with additional feature restaurant lighting and dimmable lighting control system.
- Self contained fully LED downlighters for emergency lighting provision throughout the building and external areas
- A category C1 addressable fire alarm system
- CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
- Mechanical ventilation provided to the restaurant floor plates via multiple VRF units, with external condensers.
- Mechanical ventilation is provided to the kitchen areas via a roof mounted air handling unit.
- Mechanical ventilation is provided to the toilet areas via heat recovery units in ceiling voids.
- Water storage is provided via an external cold water storage tank.