Metec successfully completed the technical due diligence and landlord negotiation phase to ensure that KPMG were fully protected technically and commercially in advance of signing their lease terms in South Mall.
Gary Quinn was the director in charge of the due diligence and negotiation stage.
- Metec set out the client expectations with regard to the CAT A offering to ensure the landlord was delivering to BCO and industry standards.
- Metec successfully incorporated the KMPG fit out requirements via a robust interventions negotiation.
- Successful commercial negotiation and client advice following TDD and tenant interventions negotiation Landlord LEED technical negotiation to ensure no impact on tenant fit out.
- This negotiation resulted in the relaxation of design parameters to avoid any cost uplift to the tenant fit out. Agreement of tenant Plant locations in Landlord Areas.
- Metec provided defined parameters for the KMPG sub let space to ensure the clients future.