Metec successfully completed the Technical Due Diligence and landlord negotiation phase to ensure that Indeed were fully protected technically and commercially in an accelerated manner in advance of signing their lease terms in Capital Dock. Gary Quinn was the director in charge of the due diligence and negotiation stage.
- The indeed standards that were implemented were established following the completion of a 120,000 sq.ft. with Perkins + Wills in St. Stephens Green.
- Metec set out the client expectations with regard to the CAT A offering to ensure the landlord was delivering to BCO and industry standards.
- Metec successfully incorporated the Indeed fit-out requirements via a tenant interventions negotiation exercise.
- Successful commercial negotiation and client advice following TDD and tenant interventions negotiation as original project was proceeding to CAT A but reverted to grey box.
- Landlord LEED technical negotiation to ensure no impact on tenant fit-out. This negotiation resulted in the relaxation of design parameters to avoid any cost uplift to the tenant fit-out with particular regard to lighting.
- Agreement of tenant plant locations in Landlord Areas.