This project was the first Cat B works being carried out in a newly completed North Wall Quay office building and as such brought with it some challenges when interfacing with the Landlord Shell & Core Services.
But with early engagement with the Landlords team we mitigated any risks to the program and ensured the fit out was completed on time & within budget.
Metec successfully designed & tendered to the Gilead Office specification ensuring that all Gilead corporate standards were met at costing stage and brought through to satisfactory completion. As part of this; Gilead required a stage 2 Comms room handover 10weeks prior PC.
This required focused engagement with the contractors to manage and deliver the spaces. Both Comms Rooms have Gas & Pre Action Fire Suppression system which increased the delivery requirement.
- Provide new Electrical distribution system.
- Provide new UPS system.
- Provide new General services to suit new layout.
- Provide new Structured Cabling System to suit new layout.
- Provide Electrical Supplies for Mechanical plant.
- Provide new luminaires & automatic Lighting control system.
- Provide new Emergency lighting system.
- Modifications to existing Fire alarm system & extension of the existing Building PAVA System.
- Provide Security Services as per Clients specification.
- Provide new Comms Room Air conditioning systems.
- Provide new primary and secondary air ventilation systems.
- Provide new fan coil unit installation.
- Provide new water services installation inclusive of new mains water break tank.
- Provide new soils & waste installation inclusive of new waste pump.
- Provide new BMS installation.
- Provide new Fire Extinguishers.
- Provide new sprinkler installation inclusive of comms room pre-action valve sprinkler/ fire suppression system.