The project was a 4100m2 (44,000 sq. ft.) warehouse fit-out and high spec CAT B office fitout for an international aviation specialist located in Horizon Logistics Business Park.
Providing a number of specialist systems for a client within budget and within the confines of the building envelope.
Project completed to a very high standard within budgets and on time without delays.
High quality M&E tender package liaising with a number of specialist suppliers and other aviation specialist requirements to provide a successful and innovative solution for the client and demands of the building.
- New warehouse services to cater for clients specialist requirements
- Specialist lighting control with LED energy efficient lighting in all areas
- New specialist distribution services for specialist aviation machinery and requirement
- New high tech security services throughout
- Heating and cooling to the office areas is provided by a combination of ceiling mounted A/C units for heating and cooling, where cooling has been requested, and low level LPHW radiators for heating, where heating only was required.
- High level gas fired heaters and destratification fans are installed in the new warehouse to provide heating.
- A natural ventilation strategy was implemented throughout the building.