This warehouse and Office space Fit-out consisted of the amalgamation of The ‘Condor House’ & ‘Harrier House’ Warehouse Units at Dublin Airport Logistics Park. The facility consists of refrigerated storage, dry storage racking, process equipment for the provision of airline catering and the associated management offices and changing facilities. It was the second Warehouse & Processing Facility completed for Dnata at Dublin Airport Logistics Park. The M+E value was in excess of €1.5m.
Amalgamation of two independent buildings. Specific client requirements in relation to airline catering processes.
Two independent buildings operating successfully as one facility for client operations. Reduction in contractor costs.
MV/LV infrastructure upgrade works to accommodate the requirements of the enlarged facility. Centralisation of new and existing M&E services. High quality M&E tender package that was pre-coordinated with complete design team involvement and collaboration – reducing contractors costs.
- The sizing of Medium Voltage Switchgear, MV/LV Transformer, Standby Diesel Generator, Power Factor Correction, Main & Sub-Main Electrical Distribution Boards and associated Sub-Main Cabling throughout the facility.
- Perimeter dado trunking system complete with twin socket outlets was provided within the Office areas and sub-main cabling providing power to all ancillary equipment in the warehouse.
- The office lighting provided throughout the offices was by means of grid ceiling recessed LED modular luminaires c/w opal Diffuser.
- The warehouse lighting consists of high bay, LED luminaires suspended from ceiling purlins / unistrut brackets to give a uniform light level.
- Site lighting was provided along access roads, carparks and service yards.
- The Protective Services consisted of L1 fully addressable fire alarm system, Intruder Intruder Alarm System, Intercom system, CCTV & Access control throughout the two amalgamated buildings
- Extensive above ground drainage and water services complete with water softening plant and distribution throughout the facility to provide for the airline catering processes and equipment.
- The introduction of mechanical heat recovery ventilation for the office fit out and new canteen, locker and changing facilities.
- The removal of existing perimeter radiator space heating from office areas and there configuration of existing central LPHW system and installation of radiator space heating within the new locker and changing areas.
- The introduction of space heating and cooling services to the office areas via high efficiency VRF heat pump systems.