This recently-refurbished 140-Bedroom Hotel presented many challenges on a tight urban site, but through design with Revit/BIM resulted in a state-of-the-art finish in a highly-coveted city centre location. The M&E value was in excess of €5m.
Designing, upgrading and extending a full hotel within the confines of a tight urban site.
Design through Revit/BIM ensured upgrades throughout the Hotel were completed to a very high standard and on budget.
- TV & Comms upgrade, with 1 GB capability
- Full upgrade of Primary Electrical services throughout the Hotel
- VRF Fan Coil systems added to each bedroom
- LED Lighting throughout delivered to 2600K colour temperature for mood setting
- New Generator, New Main Distribution Board and Sub Distribution Boards throughout hotel
- New Comms installation throughout thehotel, new Digital TV system installed. Hotel Management System, incorporating EPOS systems
- General Services Upgraded to each bedroom, including new LED lighting throughout bedrooms
- Full Upgrade of Life Safety Systems to front-of-house and back-of-house areas
- Integration with Public Realm Works to enhance Entrance and kerbside Check-in
- Replacement of all VRF Heating/Cooling Systems
- Upgrade of all bathrooms throughout the hotel