Metec successfully completed the Technical Due Diligence and landlord negotiation phase to ensure that Aercap were fully protected technically and commercially in advance of signing their lease terms in Canada House on Dublin St. Stephens Green. The project was completed in September 2017. Gary Quinn was the director in charge of the due diligence, negotiation stage and construction stages.
Metec set out the client expectations with regard to the landlord CAT A offering to ensure the landlord was delivering to BCO and industry standards
• Metec successfully incorporated the Aercap, design requirements into the core and tenant “grey box” handover.
• Metec completed building thermal simulations at due diligence stage to ensure landlord capacities were verified.
• Successful commercial negotiation and client advice following TDD and tenant interventions negotiation.
• Landlord LEED technical negotiation to ensure no impact on tenant fit out. The fit out went on to achieve LEED platinum for the fit out after inheriting LEED Gold from the landlord.
• Agreement of tenant plant locations in Landlord Areas without additional planning consent required.