The Metec team of consulting engineers collectively bring over 200 years experience to every project. Our experience comprises mixed-use commercial and residential developments across a wide range of engineering fields. Our highly qualified and experienced team provides an end-to-end solution that encapsulates good design, innovative thinking, and a keen focus on sustainability, energy saving and building performance.
What you bring to the table
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 6 months to one year experience
- Looking to make a switch to a consultancy to develop himself in the way they see fit
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Track performance and analyse the completion of key goals.
- Ensure all material is ordered and delivered to site.
- Perform regular floor walks ensure all snags are completed before handing over scope to intel.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
What you get by working with us
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Work from Home option available
- Flexible Schedule – Half day on Fridays
- Personal development training
- Wellbeing programme
- Mentoring programme
- Great staff parties – A very important part of team building
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Onsite free parking
If you're as passionate about sustainability as we are, and this job application resonates with you, apply now! Send your CV to Recruitment@metec.ie